Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sneak peek - new crochet design

Hello everyone!
The last couple of days I have been busy working on a new crochet design for a baby blanket.

Here's a little sneak peek.....


I just ♥ this color combination.




It's times like this I wish I could crochet all day & night. Just love it when the creative juices are pumping through the veins.

I hope to show the end result real soon! Maybe Valentine's Day?
So stay tuned for more and in the meantime feel free to say hello.

5 comments:

  1. Nice size heart. I am interested in seeing how you get them to square. This would also make a nice afghan for a wedding gift. Hearts equal love! I will givenyour heart a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful hearts!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be a super-cute blanket! That yarn looks yummy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Afternoon Esther, I have just returned to crocheting after a very long absence and I have a little catching up to do. I love your little hearts.... I must find a pattern as they are adorable. Your baby's blanket is going to be so lovely.
    Its lovely to meet you.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks very promising ! Great colors !

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, just leave a comment. I love to hear what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...